PDA

View Full Version : Beresford Chesterfield DBY

twotins
28-11-2006, 5:41 PM
Hi
I am looking for a marriage between Edward Beresford and Isabella Taylor, the marriage would possibly around 1827. I have checked the Chesterfield Parish registers to no avail. Isabella was from Brimington but the church didnt allow marriages until 1840's. I have also checked the Stavely registers again without luck. If anyone has any ideas or further info I would be much obliged
Alan

Neil Wilson
30-11-2006, 1:22 PM
Hi
I am looking for a marriage between Edward Beresford and Isabella Taylor, the marriage would possibly around 1827. I have checked the Chesterfield Parish registers to no avail. Isabella was from Brimington but the church didnt allow marriages until 1840's. I have also checked the Stavely registers again without luck. If anyone has any ideas or further info I would be much obliged
AlanAlan
Are you a member of Chesterfield and District FHS?

There someone researching Beresford who is a member of it.
Neil
P.S. webmaster of cadfhs.

twotins
30-11-2006, 9:07 PM
Thanks for the reply Neil and yes I am and I am also a member of the Beresford Family Society. That is where the names came from but I am still tryong to fill the blank and confirm connections.
Alan
I also go to all the meetings

Neil Wilson
01-12-2006, 7:18 PM
Hi Alan

You beat me with going to all the meetings, due to the traffic from Nottingham to Chesterfield I gave up attempting to get to the last meeting.
Hope to see you there on Tuesday.
Neil