PDA

View Full Version : Addingham

Karleedu
10-11-2004, 1:58 AM
Does anyone have any information or links that can help me find the marraige of Agnes Brown and William Dodd around 1790 to 1800. I have tried to sort out the parish registers at Family History Center, but cannot find the info. I found her daughter who was christened in 1799 (Agnes Dodd) but can't find anything earlier. Thanks in advance for any information.

Heather
10-11-2004, 4:30 AM
Does anyone have any information or links that can help me find the marraige of Agnes Brown and William Dodd around 1790 to 1800. I have tried to sort out the parish registers at Family History Center, but cannot find the info. I found her daughter who was christened in 1799 (Agnes Dodd) but can't find anything earlier. Thanks in advance for any information.Hi....

Could you give me the names of the parish churches you have looked in? I have LDS films for Whitehaven and Flimby, for instance. What church was Agnes Dodd christened in?

If you want to join up on our Cumberland Mailing List, feel free to do so.

Heather
List Admin for Cumberland

Karleedu
11-11-2004, 2:04 AM
THank you Heather for your response. Agness was christened in Addingham. My mom and I believe that William and Agnes were also christened in or around Addingham. I have searched ancestry and LDS website for any information also.