PDA

View Full Version : Catherine Kett

Fiona67
30-07-2006, 5:02 AM
Hi
I was wondering if someone could help me. I am looking for anything about Catherine Kett b about 1840 in Bunratty, Clare, Ireland. She came out to Australia sometime before 1865

Thank you
Regards
Fiona

ChristineR
31-07-2006, 5:59 AM
Hi Fiona,

do you have her marriage in Australia? this would show her parents names - in most states. (Victoria after June 1853)

Christine

harryandrose
05-01-2011, 4:43 AM
Hi
I was wondering if someone could help me. I am looking for anything about Catherine Kett b about 1840 in Bunratty, Clare, Ireland. She came out to Australia sometime before 1865

Thank you
Regards
Fiona

Hi Fiona, I know that you posted this request some time ago, but if you are interested in Catherine Kett [born Catherine Sarah Green, in Ireland], I have some information on her, that is if you don't already have it.
She had 8 illiagitamate children to Henry Kett in Wangaratta, Victoria, before marrying him. She later moved to Kyneton in Victoria, where she ran the Junction Hotel and later married a well known farmer Robert Causey of Werribee River, Victoria. Australia. I'm not sure when she died. One of her sons Henry George Kett married into my Grandmothers family.
I hope that I have been of some help and look forward to hearing from you.

harryandrose in Wonthaggi, Vic. Australia