PDA

View Full Version : Schumann Family

jani
26-05-2006, 9:25 PM
Hello I am trying to get information on the Schumann family from Germany. I don't know a whole lot. I know there is a willy or wilhelm schumann. He died in the second world war and has about 7 brothers and sisters. They are all dead except one. My oma. Unfortunatly she is so old she doesn't remember anything. Her name would have been Frieda Schumann before she got married. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Raphael
01-09-2006, 5:29 AM
Hello Jani

Unfortunately I wrote quite a large reply to you, and when I tried to send it the server was very busy. It kept asking me to re send it later, I waited for over an hour and unfortunately it was still asking me to resend .

I tried to save it to my desktop, and when I tried to open it again & later it was no longer available, and lost all the details.

So it is getting late now, and I shall re write it & try to send it over the week end, I would have liked to write all the details in an E Mail, may be the
moderators could le me have your email address or they could give you mine.
It is not adviseable to post the Email address on a Forum.

We could still continue on this Forum, as I think our joint replies would also be helpful to others

I was married to a German Lady for many years unfortunately she passed away.

I can give you all the details how to go about it,.... I suspect that you are familiar with German, when you referred to your grandmother as "OMA" :-))

I hope the server is not busy now.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bis Bald
Tschüß x
Raphael UK & Düsseldorf.