PDA

View Full Version : 2006 UK Electoral Roll site

Carrie Meerten
31-03-2006, 12:07 PM
does anyone know this site electoralrolluk?

if so, do you know what the difference is between the 3 pound and the 7.25 pound selections?

does the 3 pound give you unlimited full details like the 7.25 pound?
is the 3 pound yearly like the 7.25 pound?

i did email, but an automated response said that they wont be back until 8th april so i probably wont hear until at least 5-7 days after that!!!

Beebee
31-03-2006, 7:59 PM
How I understand it, the £3 option is for a single search.

Brenig
02-04-2006, 1:09 PM
does anyone know this site electoralrolluk?

if so, do you know what the difference is between the 3 pound and the 7.25 pound selections?

does the 3 pound give you unlimited full details like the 7.25 pound?
is the 3 pound yearly like the 7.25 pound?

i did email, but an automated response said that they wont be back until 8th april so i probably wont hear until at least 5-7 days after that!!!

Hi Carrie,

I have used the £3 search and it is a single search only.

I am about to post a new thread which gives a trick on how to get addresses for free using 192.com, keep an eye out for it later today.

Brenig

Peter Goodey
02-04-2006, 2:39 PM
I forget what you're trying to do but are you aware that current online or CD versions of the electoral register only include people who have not opted out of the publishable list. Many people, I don't know what proportion, opt out to in an effort to avoid junk mail.

Depending what you want to achieve, you might be better off looking for an older copy of UK-Info disc which is available in some libraries. I'm pretty sure I've seen people in Australia mention that they have access to it through a library.