PDA

View Full Version : WARLAND Family of Canford Magna

Keith in Sydney
02-10-2004, 6:20 AM
I am in possession of 30 yrs worth of my uncles files on the WARLAND family who settled in and around Canford Magna, Lake and Almer, also associated families that married into the Warlands. My wife and I have also undertaken extensive research on those Warlands that emigrated to AUSTRALIA in the 1820's and later. Please contact if you have any connections to these families. Warlands, Stainers, Churchouses, Elmes, Goffs and many more to numerous to mention.

rusty6pack
11-10-2004, 9:30 PM
Hello Keith,

I have a Mary Warland (b Wimborne 1766) marrying William Fry, my wifes 5th Great Grand Uncle in 1781.

Somewhat distant but any connection?

Her father was Robert and she had sisters Anne and Jane

Regards

Russell (on the spot in Dorset)

Keith in Sydney
11-10-2004, 11:45 PM
Hi Russel, looking at my Family tree programme I Have Mary marrying William Fry on 23rd october 1781. this union then produced 12 offspring. Sarah, Mary, Bishop, Ann, Fanny, Jenny, William, Elizabeth, James, Hannah, Henry & finally Robert Warland. I do not have entered any parents for Mary or other siblings but that is not to say the records are not in the reams of records my uncle researched, they just may not have been entered into the FTM programme yet.

chloed
12-06-2005, 7:56 AM
hi keith
i have a elizabeth warland,born 14/11/1809,bapt.18/02/1810 in the corfe mullen area,parents were william and ann warland,elizabeth married william goobey in 1838.have u anything on william and ann?
regards chloe

chloed
14-06-2005, 6:08 PM
hi keith
thanks for all the info,on warland, bagber etc.
my puter is cracking up at the moment and i cant e-mail out,will contact u direct, once sorted.
regards chloe