PDA

View Full Version : Chisledon - WALDRON

Chalkie
25-10-2004, 6:22 PM
Researching WALDRON family in around Chisledon area, including ARCHER, BAKER, CARTER, CHANDLER, EDWARDS, FISHER, HANCOCK, JOHNSON, LOOKER married into.

ALISON WILLMOTT
02-02-2005, 5:57 PM
I was really interested to see your interest in Waldron and all the associated names. They all appear on my extetnsive Waldron family History going back to James Waldron and Isabell whose first child was baptised in 1674. If you want to email me with your address then I will send you a copy. Who are you descended from? I would be interested to hear from anyone else researching Waldrons in Chisledon, Aldbourne and surrounding area south of Swindon in Wiltshire.

Chalkie
03-02-2005, 6:25 PM
[email protected]

Also looking at Minety WALDRON connections on my wife's paternal side of family.

Nigel

ALISON WILLMOTT
10-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Sorry I have not come across a Minety Waldron in my research.

Alison

03-07-2005, 9:45 AM
I was really interested to see your interest in Waldron and all the associated names. They all appear on my extetnsive Waldron family History going back to James Waldron and Isabell whose first child was baptised in 1674. If you want to email me with your address then I will send you a copy. Who are you descended from? I would be interested to hear from anyone else researching Waldrons in Chisledon, Aldbourne and surrounding area south of Swindon in Wiltshire.

I found this interesting. My great great grandfather was John Waldron born in Chisledon around about 1828. His wife was Sarah

ALISON WILLMOTT
05-12-2005, 6:15 AM
Chris, Its a long time since I checked this webpage and now I have found your interesting entry. I have John Waldron born 17th July 1827 Chisledon. He married Sarah Edwards (born 29th January 1837) on 27th June 1857 in Chisledon and they had 13 children born between 1858 and 1880. John was one of 10 children and his parents were Robert Waldron (born 1789 Wroughton) and Elizabeth Fidgett (born 1815).
I have an extensive family history of the Waldrons, too numerous to list here. It was researched by a descendant of John's son Alfred Charles. She died a few years ago. If you want to leave me a private message with your address then I would be happy to post a copy to you.
Alison