PDA

View Full Version : searching family of antoni barwina

a_jacobs49
17-12-2009, 6:14 PM
Hi I have been searching for 4 years now and posted on lots of sites never had any luck tracing my fathers family in Poland Antoni Barwina born 1920 in Byslawek , Tuchola . Came to UK during 2nd war and stayed he died 1995 he had 6 brothers 1 sister I think 1 brother Zygfried "Daja" died aged 22 in France during the war . 1 brother Edmund had 2 chuldren girl might be 43 boy might be 48. Also trying to trace my mothers side of family Paulina Kainz born in Austria (upper) Michaelenbach born 1929 she had 2 half sisters Francisca, Louisa, and brother Johan who died aged 19 from TB the name Wullersdorfer and Hipfle ? Hipfel is mentioned my mother came to the UK early 1950s to work and stayed It would be nice to trace any family members or find history of ancestors |help|

MarkJ
17-12-2009, 6:19 PM
Hi,

I have edited out the name of the boy as he appears to be possibly still living. Can you please confirm that the other members of the family - whose names you have given - are not living?
The AUP for the forum does not permit the posting of living - or potentially living - persons details.

Mark

a_jacobs49
20-12-2009, 7:03 PM
As far as I am aware these named family members are deceased. |wave|