PDA

View Full Version : 1871 Cooper (Adwick on Dearne)

Brian
22-02-2005, 6:39 PM
Hello all

I would be very grateful if anyone is able to look at the 1871 census of Adwick on Dearne for Fanny Cooper who should be a widow aged around 70. This is a problematic family (aren't they all?). She reported the death of her husband Aaron in 1869 and I'd like to track her down. She does not appear in the Burial Index from Doncaster FHS for Adwick so I don't know if she was still there or not.
Cheers
Brian

uksearch
22-02-2005, 7:40 PM
Hello all

I would be very grateful if anyone is able to look at the 1871 census of Adwick on Dearne for Fanny Cooper who should be a widow aged around 70. This is a problematic family (aren't they all?). She reported the death of her husband Aaron in 1869 and I'd like to track her down. She does not appear in the Burial Index from Doncaster FHS for Adwick so I don't know if she was still there or not.
Cheers
Brian

The only Fanny Cooper I can see in Adwick is only 19 and is living with her gm Fanny Preston (82) and other family member.They can be found at RG 10 4716 folio 68.

UK

Brian
22-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Thanks for that, I suppose Fanny may have married Mr Preston, depends where her birthplace was. I will investigate more.
Brian

uksearch
23-02-2005, 1:56 PM
Thanks for that, I suppose Fanny may have married Mr Preston, depends where her birthplace was. I will investigate more.
Brian

This lady was born in Madeley,Staffordshire.

UK