PDA

View Full Version : Where did Philip come from?

roy bradshaw
22-05-2008, 3:20 PM
BRADSHAW. I am trying to discover anything about the Bradshaw family who farmed in the Bulwick/ Harringworth area of Northamptonshire. I can get my tree back to Philip Bradshaw who married Elizabeth Slater (Sclater) in 1725 at Blatherwick (Blatherwyke) next to Bulwick. Any help appreciated.

roy bradshaw
22-05-2008, 3:27 PM
Born 1815 in Corby Northants John cannot be found on registers only found on census as Jno Dixon. Can anyone help me to discover his ancestry?

roy bradshaw
22-05-2008, 3:29 PM
help !!!

Eviand
22-05-2008, 6:27 PM
Sorry, I meant to have created a New Thread but instead I started posting a reply. I sent the response before I realised. I've edited this so not to confuse.

gspringate
28-11-2010, 2:41 PM
BRADSHAW. I am trying to discover anything about the Bradshaw family who farmed in the Bulwick/ Harringworth area of Northamptonshire. I can get my tree back to Philip Bradshaw who married Elizabeth Slater (Sclater) in 1725 at Blatherwick (Blatherwyke) next to Bulwick. Any help appreciated.

Hi,

I have a Philip Bradshaw marrying an Ann Jilson in Harringworth May 28 1752. I have wondered if this Philip came from Blatherwyke but have not found the record. I am thinking perhaps then that your Philip m 1725 is the father of my Philip?