PDA

View Full Version : Birth Cert for person born Germany

Dipsey
10-12-2007, 5:26 PM
How does one obtain a birth cert for someone born in a RAF base Begburg Germany|help|

Geoffers
10-12-2007, 6:07 PM
Any idea of a date?

Was a parent serving in the armed forces and if so was this in the RAF?

Dipsey
10-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Any idea of a date?

Was a parent serving in the armed forces and if so was this in the RAF?

Yes thay where. Dob is 23rd or 24th. April 1985

Raphael
11-12-2007, 2:21 AM
Yes thay where. Dob is 23rd or 24th. April 1985

Hello Dipsy
This link may be of help to you.
Consul-General
Welcome to the Düsseldorf website! The Consulate-General offers a variety of services to British and German citizens as well as other foreign nationals. We are the only UK mission in Germany that issues visas and passports and our trade and investment work for the whole of Germany is co-ordinated from Düsseldorf. You will find more detailed information on all these issues under the links below. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have got any further questions
http://www.britischebotschaft.de/en/consular/duesseldorf/

Consular:
Nationality Section
British Consulate-General
Yorckstr. 19
40476 Düsseldorf
Tel.: 0211 94480 (1300 - 1600 Monday to Thursday, 1300 - 1530 Friday)
Fax: 0211 488 190
Email: consular.section.duesseldorf@fco.gov.uk
Opening hours
0830 - 1600 hrs Monday to Thursday
0830 - 1530 hrs Friday

I lived many years in this town with my German wife. The site is both in German and English
and also gives the Berlin Consulate which may be applicable in certain cases., however Düsseldorf may be more helpful in your case as I have used it for the same purpose, but a long time before the dates you quote. However I would ask you to check the spelling of Begburg which does not tally with the RAF WEGBURG which is in (Mönchengladbach NRWF) (Nord Rhein Westfalen) which comes under the County town (Hauptstadt).Düsseldorf . The district is known as Mönchengladbach.

If you wish further information please send a PRIVATE mail through BG, so that I may go deeper into it if required to confirm the Town or District you state

Kind Regards
Mit freundlichlichen Grüßen
Raphael UK & Derendorf/Düsseldorf.

Dipsey
11-12-2007, 8:12 AM
Hello Dipsy
This link may be of help to you.
Consul-General
Welcome to the Düsseldorf website! The Consulate-General offers a variety of services to British and German citizens as well as other foreign nationals. We are the only UK mission in Germany that issues visas and passports and our trade and investment work for the whole of Germany is co-ordinated from Düsseldorf. You will find more detailed information on all these issues under the links below. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have got any further questions
http://www.britischebotschaft.de/en/consular/duesseldorf/

Consular:
Nationality Section
British Consulate-General
Yorckstr. 19
40476 Düsseldorf
Tel.: 0211 94480 (1300 - 1600 Monday to Thursday, 1300 - 1530 Friday)
Fax: 0211 488 190
Email: consular.section.duesseldorf@fco.gov.uk
Opening hours
0830 - 1600 hrs Monday to Thursday
0830 - 1530 hrs Friday

I lived many years in this town with my German wife. The site is both in German and English
and also gives the Berlin Consulate which may be applicable in certain cases., however Düsseldorf may be more helpful in your case as I have used it for the same purpose, but a long time before the dates you quote. However I would ask you to check the spelling of Begburg which does not tally with the RAF WEGBURG which is in (Mönchengladbach NRWF) (Nord Rhein Westfalen) which comes under the County town (Hauptstadt).Düsseldorf . The district is known as Mönchengladbach.

If you wish further information please send a PRIVATE mail through BG, so that I may go deeper into it if required to confirm the Town or District you state

Kind Regards
Mit freundlichlichen Grüßen
Raphael UK & Derendorf/Düsseldorf.

Thants for the information will PM you later with the full details.