PDA

View Full Version : Good Housekeeping

Sue Mackay
04-10-2007, 4:14 PM
Bo Peep, just to say I heartily approve of your latest round of Housekeeping, sweeping away all those battles of the sexes and grumps, not to mention politics, and replacing it with The Funny Side of Life and a Pet Hates. Much simpler to know where to put stuff, and those of us who need a good |biggrin| after all that |banghead| |banghead| know exactly where to find it. Please will you come and tidy my filing cabinet as well?

Davran
04-10-2007, 4:19 PM
And my desk! While you're at it you could nag my grownup-still-living-at-home 'children' to get rid of their junk. PLEASE

AnnB
04-10-2007, 5:06 PM
If I could add my plea for your services Bo-Peep? I would like to find our dining room table. I think it is somewhere under a pile of papers and books - but which pile :o (And you wouldn't have that far to come as I'm in Devon and you are in Cornwall ;))

Hopefully
Ann

Mike Fear
04-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Bo peep a few more orders and you will able to start a new career in office cleaning.

dreward
05-10-2007, 7:30 AM
That will be fine just as long as someone can arrange for forty eight hour days!:D

Will you settle for an 8-day week as in France?

Dave

Lottie
06-10-2007, 1:39 AM
Bo Peep ( and others )

If you could see the state of my desk - or the entire office come to that, you would know that you are in for a very long wait!

Its reassuring to know that others have desks/tables in fact whole rooms, filled with genealogical clutter., and never being able to locate the correct info. 2 years ago was all tidied and filed ( we had new carpet fitted ) , but its worse than ever now !!
A job for a rainy day // Doubt it , always find plenty to do on rainy days , i.e. can stay on the computer all day , without conscience being jabbed.
|help|

Lottie
Downunder !