PDA

View Full Version : Mary Kelly

pejay
16-08-2007, 11:11 AM
|banghead| I am looking for info on this person, family think she was born in County Waterford, in 1882/1883 she was of R/C faith. Her father came from Co Cavan if I have the right person, her parents names were Owen and Ann [nee Mcguire] Kelly. Her father returned to Ireland following Army discharge in 1881? but was back in England for good by 1885 at the latest. Mary was the only child to be born in Ireland and unfortunately census details state only Ireland for country of birth - same as her parents. I have tried for a birth cert stating her parents names and that I thought it may be Co Cavan, but alas nothing showed. I did use a bankers draft as I couldn't get a euro postal order from anywhere, I asked at a local post office nut they couldn't help me. I realise this is like looking for a needle in a haystack really with a name Like Mary K1881? but was back in England for good by 1885 at the latest. Mary was the only child to be born in Ireland and unfortunately census details state only Ireland for country of birth - same as her parents. I have tried for a birth cert stating her parents names and that I thought it may be Co Cavan, but alas nothing showed. I did use a bankers draft as I couldn't get a euro postal order from anywhere, I asked at a local post office nut they couldn't help me. I realise this is like looking for a needle in a haystack really with a name Like Mary Kelly. |help|