PDA

View Full Version : clark family-can somebody help please

david walker
26-06-2007, 4:01 AM
hi i am looking for the clark family in oregon ,my relatives ,george westervelt clark who died in clackamas,oregon in 1993,he was an american his wife is beverley or spelt beverly,may clark nee sabelberg,born zeehan tasmania australia,their children were lindsay clark his occupation before retirement was principal, school teacher,in or around portaland ,clackamas,eugene? their daughter donna prather nee clark ,any help appreciated, i know i have distant sabelberg,relatives in america,any help finding any of the above family members appreciated,regards david walker

ET in the USA
06-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Have you found them on www.familysearch.org under the Social Security Death Index section?

I found the following:

George CLARK
Birth Date: 9 Apr 1918
Death Date: 16 Sep 1993
Social Security Number: 508-07-7201
State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: Nebraska

Death Residence Localities
ZIP Code: 97015
Localities: Carver, Clackamas, Oregon
Clackamas, Clackamas, Oregon
Damascus, Clackamas, Oregon

If the correct person, it tells you when he was born and that he lived in Nebraska at some time.

I would also suggest you try a search on Google. A quick search for "Donna Prather" + Oregon came up with

Donna Prather (541) 459-3781 376 Hilltop Dr,Oakland, OR 97462 .

Oakland is south of Eugene. If you know her husband's first name, try searching for him.

If you just keep digging and collecting little bits of information, pretty soon things may fit together and give you a lead.