PDA

View Full Version : BINDING of Lympsham/Worle/Weston S Mare

Marion
16-11-2004, 4:24 PM
Researching BINDING family from 1760 onwards - originally in Lympsham and later Worle, Weston and Bristol.

Other family names which link in with the BINDING clan in this area are FOLLETT, SPERRING, CHANDLER, CHAMPION, HAYES, TILL(E)Y, HEMB(U)RY, PIKE, WATTS, WILLIAMS, KINGTON, RESDEN, LEAKER, BADCOCK, FEAR, FISHER and HAM

Marion in Wiltshire, UK

curly
15-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Researching BINDING family from 1760 onwards - originally in Lympsham and later Worle, Weston and Bristol.

Other family names which link in with the BINDING clan in this area are FOLLETT, SPERRING, CHANDLER, CHAMPION, HAYES, TILL(E)Y, HEMB(U)RY, PIKE, WATTS, WILLIAMS, KINGTON, RESDEN, LEAKER, BADCOCK, FEAR, FISHER and HAM

Marion in Wiltshire, UK

Hi there

are you still searching for Sperrings in Bristol?

I have a James William Sperring, born in Bath, Somerset, 1822, moved to Bristol where most of his 9 children were born, between 1848 - 1866.

Wife Mary Ormen, from Frome nr Bath, married 14/2/1843, don't know where though.

Any connections, let me know.

Curly

Procat
16-11-2009, 7:37 AM
Hi Curly,

Marion has not been on the forum since Jan 2008 so may not see your reply. If she has email notification enabled she will get an email so may reappear.

curly
17-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Message received Procat

It was a long shot seeing the dates, but any chance is worth taking with this game!|wave|

Marion
02-01-2010, 6:29 PM
Hi Curly

I've been off these boards for quite a while and changed my email - but back now.

Sorry, though, that I cannot see any connection with your James William Sperring.

best regards, Marion