PDA

View Full Version : warrener family

patricia warrener
10-10-2006, 9:44 PM
|banghead| can anyone offer advice please,ive been at a standstill for a few months now.ive researched back through certificates and census back to george warrener b1876 chilwell notts he married martha morris on 2nd dec 1806 at st peters nottingham,i have found them in the 1841 census at chilwell southside and also the 1851 census when the family lived at abbey row radford.george died on 17 july 1859 at abbey row.he was a framework knitter and martha died the same year on 9 dec 1859.my problem is i cant get back any further,i would love to be able to go to nottingham to look through parish records but with a housefull of young children it isnt going to happen for a while.is there a cd of parish records for nottingham?? or can anyone out there give me any ideas where to go for help |help|
many thanks patricia

Neil Wilson
10-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Patricia

You don't say where you are.
There is the Nottinghamshire Parish Registers - Marriages (Phillimore) available on ACDB.

Nottingham FHS have the PR's on their site http://www.nottsfhs.org.uk/bookshop/system/index.html

Good luck
Neil

patricia warrener
11-10-2006, 3:06 PM
hi neil
thankyou for your reply,i am in cambridgeshire not that far from nottingham,just a houseful of young children.i will check out that link you sent.many thanks
patricia