PDA

View Full Version : Laurence Robertson

lynne4
12-04-2006, 11:27 AM
I am trying to trace my 3 x Great Grandparents Laurence Robertson & Elizabeth Plowman. I only have their names from their son Stephen's birth record in Shadwell, Middlesex in 1932. I don't know whether Elizabeth is from Scotland but from the 1841 English census Laurence was living in Shadwell, Lonson age 55 a Mariner from Scotland with Stephen and a possible 2nd wife Charlotte and Son William. I don't know what part of Scotland or have any other details. I believe on the 1841 census that ages were probably rounded up or down so he was born c.1786. I haven't yet traced a Scottish ancestor so i don't know where to even start looking. Can anyone help point me in the right direction.

Many thanks, Lynne

KarenNJ
26-06-2011, 1:22 PM
I am trying to trace my 3 x Great Grandparents Laurence Robertson & Elizabeth Plowman. I only have their names from their son Stephen's birth record in Shadwell, Middlesex in 1932. I don't know whether Elizabeth is from Scotland but from the 1841 English census Laurence was living in Shadwell, Lonson age 55 a Mariner from Scotland with Stephen and a possible 2nd wife Charlotte and Son William. I don't know what part of Scotland or have any other details. I believe on the 1841 census that ages were probably rounded up or down so he was born c.1786. I haven't yet traced a Scottish ancestor so i don't know where to even start looking. Can anyone help point me in the right direction.

Many thanks, Lynne

Hi Lynne,

Laurence Robertson and Elizabeth are my husbands direct line.

If you search for Graham Juniper B1961 you can find and add me and ill open the tree up for you

Many thanks

Karen Nichols-Juniper

Kerrywood
26-06-2011, 1:31 PM
Unfortunately lynne4 is no longer a member of the forums and may not see your message.