Thread: BT Web Space

Scared of spiders but fond of frogs!

Default BT Web Space

I have something called Briefcase with BT Yahoo, which is totally free. I use it to upload all my Family Files for safe-keeping everytime I add something new, as well as backing them up on a second hard drive on my computer.

When I first started using it, the upload limit was 100MB, but last week I noticed that it said 1000 MB on my page. I have had no notification of an increase for this facility and didn't find anything about it either, when looking at My Services and My Account.

If anyone else is using Briefcase, could you please let me know what your MB says?
    Good luck with your research everybody!

Diane
    I have just looked at my briefed and that says 1000mb although I haven't used it yet, I might start doing so.
    Cheers
    Neil

Scared of spiders but fond of frogs!

Hi Neil,

Thanks for letting me know. I was wondering if it was just a temporary glitch or something, that's why I didn't ask about it straight away. It looks as though they've decided to give us a little bonus ....... mind you, we pay them enough!

Might start uploading other stuff for safe-keeping now, then I'll have everything three times for good measure!
    Good luck with your research everybody!