Te Aroha

Default Manchester Cathedral Marriage and Baptism look up Please

The marriage of John Ralphs to Ann Moorwood 22/4/1798 Are any parents or places of birth listed.
    The baptism of
    Thomas Ralphs 1799?
    Sarah Ralphs 5/7/1801
    Abraham Ralphs 26/9/1802
    Ann Ralphs 6/1/1806
    These are all the children I could find, I was wondering if there were any more.
    Is John Ralphs and Ann Moorwood the right parents?
    Also the marriage of Abraham Heyes and Hannah Ralphs,1797, she maybe a sister of John.
    Thank You. Regards Aroha

uksearch

With events at this church in this time frame,PRs may well not reveal any more than the IGI.However if you are lucky there might be a little more information.

UK

uksearch

Manchester Collegiate & Parish Church

Abraham Heys of this Parish & Town of Manchester,Weaver & Hannah Ralphs of Manchester,Spinster married...by Banns...this 2nd Jan 1797...Both signed. No witnesses.

Jn Ralphs of this Parish & Town of Manchester,Farmer(?) & Ann Moorwood of Manchester,Spinstermarried...by Banns...this 22nd April 1798...Both marked.Witness Henry Aspinall (Church Official).

UK

uksearch

Manchester Collegiate & Parish Church Baptisms

20th Jan 1799
    Thomas son of Thomas & Ann RALPH

5th July 1801
    Sarah dau of John & Ann RALPHS

26th Sept 1802
    Abraham son of John & Ann RALPHS

6th Jan 1806
    Ann dau of John & Ann RALPHS

UK

Te Aroha

Default Thank you

Many thanks UK Researcher. Regards Te Aroha.

zippy1

Hi,
    You seem to have one of my ancestors in your requests for information. Abraham Ralphs b. 1802, Manchester, son of John Ralphs and Ann Moorwood. He had a daughter Emma Ralphs (b. 1840, Staffordshire) who married James Leek (b. 1833). They had a daughter Catherine Leek (b. 1873) who married my great great grandad Albert Edward Skinner (b. 1874).
    If you have any more information about John and Ann Ralphs or anything else about the siblings of Abraham I would be grateful if you could share it with me. I'm curious to know when and why Abraham moved south to the Wolverhampton area.
    Thanks for your time
    Rachel