Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knowledgeable and helpful

interesting but I am unsure if it is related as Jacqueline died in Leiston Suffolk in 2012. Ancestry have a directory entry 1959 - 1962 of a F A Garbett running "The Falcon" in Felixstowe which might be Frank as I believe they ran more than one pub, but again I am unsure

I got Frank's death and birth certificate today. The former names Jacqueline Leonie Garbett as his widow and the latter gives his father as William Henry Garbett, beer house keeper of the Five Ways Inn, Coleman St, Wolverhampton and his mother as Emma Florence Turner. So I feel I am on the right track

Nicolina

that's great, fits perfectly with my Post #3. Ought to be easy to back track through the Censuses now.

Also got the marriage cert for William Henry Garbett and Emma Florence Turner, showing her father as Enoch Turner (deceased), ALSO Joseph Turner and NELLIE Turner are witnesses. With a bit of hunting it would appear that Nellie and Emma were sisters born of Enoch and Mary Turner (the address for Emma on the marriage cert is 39 Hall Green and there is a reference for the family living at 39 Hall Green Sedgley in 1891 and 1881). This means that, (let me get this straight) Nellie Turner married Walter Charles Evans, they had Olive Muriel Evans who married John Francis Cleveland. They had John Walter Cleveland who married Andree Simone Hortense Vaillant who's half sister married Frank Arthur Garbett, who was the son of William Henry Garbett and Emma Florence Turner, who was Nellie turner's sister. Phew!

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Think it's called keeping it in the family!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12