Default Can anyone help me please with Irish records?

Hi,
    I am trying to help a friend trace her immediate family from within Ireland. The following people I am looking for are all deceased, here is what we know so far, and what info we would like to research ........

Con (Connelious) Martin married Philomena ?? in perhaps Carrickmacross, not sure of the marriage date.

Michael Joseph Owens born 04.12.1919 Ireland, died 07.11.1976 Lambeth, London

Michael had 2 brothers and 1 sister, Matthew Owens was the eldest son, died in Ireland, Thomas Owens was the fourth child, and died in Ireland, Mary the third child was married in the June quarter of 1958, we think she could have been born in 1921, a check of the records would be great please, married in Kensington, London, 1958 to a Bernard Carolan, but went back to live in Ireland. Not sure when Mary died?

if anyone can help me please with any of the above, I will be eternally grateful.

Many thanks,

Carol

Reputation beyond repute

Irish civil registration indexes are available online eg on Ancestry and on FamilySearch. Irish BMD certificates can then be ordered by post.

janbooth

Carol,

As Peter has said in the post above, have a look on the GRO Index. You may want to look at a marriage in the June qtr 1957 at Dublin North or is this date too late for you. The groom's forename is shown as Conrad and you may have to do some cross-checking to make sure he did marry the Philomena mentioned. I cannot find another candidate that fits.

Janet