I'm interested in contacting anyone researching early 19th century BEARDs in the Newent/Dymock area.

The following family are not my ancestors, but may provide part of the clue to solving a long-standing hold-up in research.

Timothy BEARD married Elizabeth Merry (a sister of my ancestor) in Arlingham, Glos, in 1851. Marriage entry says his father's name was Richard.

Timothy is with his wife and family in Arlingham on all the censuses 1851-1881 and is consistently listed as born Newent and with birth year varying only very slightly from 1820-1822.
On the 1841 census unmarried Ag Lab Timothy is living, age 20, at Bottloe Green, Newent, with the Boulter family.

I can't find a baptism for a Timothy in Newent,
but there is a 1819 one in Dymock, with parents Richard and Mary.
The date isn't quite right, given the consistency of the census records 1820-1822, but at the moment I will assume this is the Timothy I'm interested in.

Other siblings are bapt with same parents Richard and Mary BEARD in Bromsberow:
1821 Charles (d.1823)
1823 Caroline
1828 Hannah
1831 Margret
1834 George (d.1824)
and these were preceded by
1818 Emma CHILD, dau of Richard Price BEARD and Mary CHILD.
Widowed Mary and some of the children (Emma, Margret) are on the 1841 census at Dymock Ryland.

There is another Richard BEARD in Newent at the time. He married Frances Hale in 1814, and had various children in Newent and Bromsnerow until 1831, but no sign of a Timothy.

Is anython else researching these families?