Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nicolina

it is possible that the death record of 1864 is for your Henry's father (or other relative) Does she have an actual death certificate? If so, what information does it give?

There is this death for a Henry Gore born 1830 Ramsgate.
    Henry GORE age 3
    Born 1830
    Burial year 1833
    28 Oct 1833
    Residence, Ramsgate
    Parish, Ramsgate, St George Kent

However I have been looking at the 1841/51/61 and 1871 censuses over the past couple of days and it may be that the parents gave the name to another born 1832 as there is a Henry Gore in the 1841 age 9 at St Lawrence with parents Thomas and Elizabeth and is still with them in 1851. In 1861 he is with his mother. His age in 1861 is 31 born 1830. in 1851 age 22 born 1829!!
    I can't see him in 1871 census'

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

janbooth

Well found Christina! The Henry GORE son of Thomas & Elizabeth in the 1851/61 census records of Ramsgate definitely sounds a possibility doesn't he, especially given that a George Henry GORE was baptised in Ramsgate also and that a George Henry GORE appears on the Naturalisation records of Cuyahoga - not a particularly common combination of names.

I just wish I could find some of the GORE emigration records but have not been able to do so at the moment. However, I will keep searching.

Janet

anablack

I have tried to search to Henry's birthday in the 1900 US Census, it does exists there. But I could not find the place, can anyone help me please ?

Hello
    If you are using ancestry to search for the census just go to the Search page - type in Henry Gore then click on the arrow by the 'any event' box and from the drop down menu click on 'Lived In'. Then in the 'Location' box type Cuyahoga County, Ohio
    The results include 1880. 1890. 1900.

Is this the help you need?

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Another researcher

https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Gore-1038

Henry Gore is my husband's great grandfather. Henry was born on 15 Aug, 1832
    familysearch

Henry GORE b 15 August 1832

Appears to be baptised Oct 1832 s/o Thomas & Esther

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12