Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Valued member of Brit-Gen SandraL's Avatar

I'm wondering if he died between the years 1891-1901.

Wilkes_ml

I was initially confused by this cross-thread, but just worked out what happened ( I'm being a bit slow today ). However my previous post #2 on here was actually answereing the initial thread, so may not seem to make sense to otheres reading this thread!

I'm glad I'm not in this boat alone. Is it your turn to row? LOL

David's death was from a suicide which I always knew about. It was from asphyxiation. So it was no secret with me in case you did come across that info and wasn't sure to mention it.

Hi
    Yes it is a little confusing but when I tried to do it without the references to the first post on the original thread it got even more confusing so I said " blow that for a joke I will stop mucking about with it." or words to that effect.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

It seems like James is a rabbit in a hat that someone made disappear. Maybe Alice killed him and buried him somewhere? Gee where is my mind today. I guess having Nathan's massive funeral recently has made my mind wonder.

If David had another male sibling perhaps James might have been easier to find more info on. Or even better if I could only find another family member of James. Maybe I can find more info when he was still living in Port Dover Ontario.

I wished I knew what routes they took. I know that James mother was from Ireland. And his father was orginaly from USA So did his mother go via to USA then to Canada or directly to Canada and met his father in Canada after his father moved to Canada. James was born here in Ontario. And no answers to these million dollar questions. I just thought of something else. His parents could have lived anywhere in Canada but James settled in Port Dover Ontario. I never thought to look up other censuses in other areas of Canada. That will keep me out of trouble for a while.

I'm guessing James either died or left the country.

I tried a new idea but not having much on that search yet by looking for possible siblings. I'm still sorting through that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12