Don Baskerville

Smile Baskerville's in Cornwood

Hello from New Zealand,I have traced my family back to the wedding of Thomas Baskerville to Sarah Maddocks on 16-11-1725. Thomas was born in Cornwood on the 16-6-1701, his parents were Sampson and Mary Baskerville.
    I would be delighted to receive any information on the parents and grandparents of Sampson. I am aware the Baskerville's lived in Cornwood in the 16oo's.
    Thomas and Christopher Baskerville signed the Protestation oath of Allegiance to the Crown Feb 1641/2.
    Yours sincerely Don Baskerville.

Alick Lavers

One of my family married James Dodderidge BASKERVILLE (b1802) in 1847. They lived at Cornwood and I have 15 BASKERVILLEs recorded in my tree. Would you like details?

Best wishes

Alick

Jan1954

Alick,

Don has not been active on the forum since 31 January 2006. You may wish to send a PM or email.

Alick Lavers

Thank you, Jan.

I have left a PM for him.

Best wishes

Alick

Don Baskerville

Quote Originally Posted by Alick Lavers View Post
    One of my family married James Dodderidge BASKERVILLE (b1802) in 1847. They lived at Cornwood and I have 15 BASKERVILLEs recorded in my tree. Would you like details?

Best wishes

Alick
    Hi, Yes I would like to have the details, I have no knowledge of any descendents of my G Grandfather James Doddridge Baskerville, Thanking you Don Baskerville

kazzer

Quote Originally Posted by Alick Lavers View Post

Best wishes

Alick

Yes, please send me details. Thanks