pembroke

Default rio de janerio 1876 to 1886

Hi can any one help. I am trying to collate copies of the ships that my great grand father, sailed on in the above period. I also have a copy of his diary, of his time out in the above.
    Thank you

Welcome to British-Genealogy Pembroke

First of all I have moved your post to the Mariners and Ships forum which seems more appropriate to your question.

If you give us more details about your great grandfather it may help us to find some information on him although if you have his personal diaries I would count that as a big bonus.
    Name, where and when born etc will help us to help you.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Reputation beyond repute

collate copies of the ships
    Not sure what that means. Do you want to compile a list of the names of the ships?

If so you'll need to study carefully the advice in this Research Guide. Also see the related advice listed on that document. You haven't said whether he was an officer but if he was, there's a link to that guide.

pembroke

No sorry I have the list of ships. I wish to find any pictures for the ships, and where i could possible look.
    thank you pembroke

thewideeyedowl

Default Google!

I suggest that you run an internet search for each ship, using Bing or Google, Enter the search term like this: (name of ship AND photograph).

This might result in some pictures.

Owl