A fountain of knowledge

Default Every relationship covered on one page?!

Been looking at the 1911 census page for my 3xgreat grandfather and investigating the marriage of his son, who he's living with. There are five people on the page and I think pretty much every relationship is covered!

Hope it's OK to put this clipped bit of the page here...

Thomas Jones = Benjamin's son
    Alice Jones (nee Corfield) = Eliza's daughter
    Thomas / Alice = husband/wife + 1st cousins
    Benjamin / Eliza = brother/sister
    Thomas / Eliza = nephew / aunt
    Alice / Thomas = niece / uncle
    Walter + Benjamin/Eliza = grandparent/grandchild

Have I missed any?

Also added to that is that Benjamin's first wife (not Thomas's mother though) was Isabella Corfield who was the sister of Eliza's husband, Thomas Corfield. There was a third Jones sibling who married a third Corfield sibling.

I'm beginning to think there was a lack of good marriage material in the area! It's a wonder we haven't all got 6 toes (although I'm descended from the son of Benjamin and Isabella so waters were a bit less muddied there!)

Brick wall demolition expert!

I would not worry about it - I am descended from a couple who were not allowed to marry because she was the widow of his uncle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A fountain of knowledge

Oh I'm not worried, I think it's hilarious! It's got to the point where I just go 'oh for goodness sake, another blooming Jones/Corfield marriage!'. Apparently Eliza married in secret because her father didn't approve!