Starting to feel at home

Default Marriage info. for Co. Down Relatives

My ancestors, William John Davidson and Elizabeth Ann Carson were married in 1868, Civil District Co. Down, but I have never had more than partial proof. EMERALD ANCESTORS has the info, minus Elizabeth's last name, when I checked the free portion. I was hoping there might be other info, as well.
    I'm afraid I can't provide birth places, either because I can only assume they were both from Greyabbey. They raised their family there.

Is there anyone willing to check this marriage record out for me? I would really appreciate it! I know very little about this side of my family.

Thanks a bunch!

family search.org has the marriage but the bride's name is Eliza Jane Carson. Her father is James Carson and William's father is William Davidson. The marriage took place at Grey Abbey, Co Down Ireland on the 31 December 1868

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Starting to feel at home

Quote Originally Posted by christanel View Post
    family search.org has the marriage but the bride's name is Eliza Jane Carson. Her father is James Carson and William's father is William Davidson. The marriage took place at Grey Abbey, Co Down Ireland on the 31 December 1868

Christina
    Thanks for responding so quickly, Christina!
    I have seen that info. on FamilySearch, but as you can see, the wrong middle name, was used. It was probably just an error. I know the correct name was used on EMERALD ANCESTORS, so that's why I am hoping, with fingers crossed, it will be the proof I need!

Knowledgeable and helpful

You can view the full marriage certificate (not a transcript as on the Emerald site) on-line on the GRONI website. It will cost you 5 credits (£2). Not a lot to see all the details.

https://geni.nidirect.gov.uk
    ELWYN

Starting to feel at home

Thanks for the info., Elwyn. I will definitely look into it!