Thread: Newby

Deniseq

Post Newby

Hi, I've been researching my family history fir a few years now on and off. I have found some skeletons and some great stories. My grandma was a wealth of information and gave me lots of dates, names and stories to get me started on my mums side of the family. I do focus more on my dad's side. QUINN. Happy hunting everyone.

Welcome to British-Genealogy

You were clever enough to start your family research whilst your Grandma was alive. So many of us wish now we had done the same.

Finding 'skeletons' are what encourages us to keep searching for explanations as to why some of our ancestors did what they did I think.

Enjoy exploring the forums, where you can spend far too much time reading others interesting stories if your own lot get a bit exasperating.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Deniseq

Hi Christanel, I also interviewed lots of other relatives and wrote to others that didn't live near me. I didn't always get the answers I wanted and one relative wouldn't give me any info because of a family upset before I was born which made me dig even more. Happy hunting