Bellewaarde1915

Default Thanks for allowing me to join!

Good morning!

My name is Martin Clift and I am the Director and Founder of a small charity, Bellewaarde 1915.
    My interest is the Great War, specifically the battle that took place on 16th June 1915 and I am looking for families of those who fought and those who fell on the 16th June 1915 at Bellewaarde / Hooge, just east of Ypres. On that particular day there was only two battles taking place on the Western Front, the other being in France at Givenchy.

I need your help to find relations, because we are placing a memorial to the fallen on the centenary and would really like to hear from them so that they can find their ancestor. One of the reasons I decided to start this charity was the fact that there was practically no information about this battle available at all!

So please get in touch, even if you have no connection, but are just interested in what we are doing as you will find this a great resource for your own research.

Also, I very much look forward to becoming part of this exciting forum as I know there is much to give and even more to learn

www.bellewaarde1915.co.uk
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Bellewaarde1915/
    @bellewaarde1915

Regards
    Martin Clift
    Last edited by Sue Mackay; 18-08-2014 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Commercial link removed - see AUP

Hello Bellewaarde 1915, and a warm welcome to British-Genealogy. I hope you will get lots of help from our members, but please be aware if you are trying to trace living descendants that our AUP forbids posting details of living people, though information about the whereabouts of descendants may be sent via the Private Message system.
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Bellewaarde1915

Many thanks, Sue and point noted!