This thread should be read in conjunction with the threads Frederick Abraham Phillips- Evelina Solomon and Herbert Courlander ( Rossi Mabelle Mandelson). Henry Frederic Phillips son of Frederick aka Frederic Abraham Phillips and Eva Solomon married Julia Septima Mandelson ( daughter of Levy Mandelson and Sarah Cohen)- GRO Marriage Index Julia Septima Mandelson - Henry Frederic Phillips June qtr 1900 Paddington 1a 163.
Julia Septima Mandelson GRO Birth Index June qtr 1877 Kensington 1a 161. Julia appears with her parents at 49 Clanricarde Gardens Kensington in the 1881 Census- RG11 28 90 8 ( Crown Copyright,TNA) ( I have posted on this census in the thread Herbert Courlander). Herbert Courlander was married to Rossi Mabelle Mandelson ( his parents Louis Courlander and Gertrude Hart); Eva Solomon was the daughter of Josiah Solomon and Bella Hart ( Bella Hart being an aunt of Gertrude Hart- Aaron Hart, Gertrude's father was the brother of Bella).
1901 Census RG135 021 33 (Crown Copyright,TNA) 9 Sinclair Gardens Hammersmith
Henry F Phillips H M 25 Stock Jobber Agent b London South Paddington; Julia S Phillips wife 23 b London Kensington +2 servants
1911 Census 9 Sinclair Gardens Hammersmith RG14 255 (Crown Copyright,TNA)
Henry Frederic Phillips H M 35 Stock Jobber (Employer) b Middx Paddington
Julia Septima Phillips wife 33 Married 10 years 1 child still living b Middx Kensington
Joan Eva Phillips dau 3 b Middx Hammersmith +3 servants
The family appear in London Electoral Registers including 1938 30 Warwick Mansions Earls Court- Henry Fredeic Phillips ( Captain); Joan Eva Phillips; Julia Septima Phillips

GRO Birth Index - Joan Eva Phillips March qtr 1908 Fulham 1a 232

Probate- Julia Septima Phillips 11 Dorset Square St.Marylebone ( wife of Henry Frederic Phillips) died 29 Jan 1945- Probate: Alan John Spiers welfare worker and Henry Dennis Myer solicitor Effects £939 9s 8d

I can find no marriage index record in the Free BMD records for Joan Eva Phillips nor a death record. She posted the deaths of her parents in The Times-
"In Memoriam Julia Septima Phillips- In precious and grateful memory of my wonderful mother, who passed away January 29,1945. Always in my thoughts, especially today her birthday-Joan" The Times Tues May 29, 1945

Henry Frederic Phillips- " In loving memory of my dear and devoted father ( "Pop") who passed to his rest on Januray 1, 1946 -Joan"

GRO Death Index Records- Henry F Phillips 70 March qtr 1946 Surrey NE 2a 166; Julia S Phillips 67 March qtr 1945 Marylebone 1a 554

Phillip