p.mca

Default Roche Cemetery photographs

I have ancestors buried down the back of the Roche cemetery; I have a nice photo of the six graves of the Pascoe family, and a close up of one headstone, but would dearly like photographs of the other headstones individually with (hopefully) legible inscriptions. Is there a kind local who could do this for me and email me the photos? I hope this request is appropriate on this forum.

Phil
    New Zealand

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Phil,
    your request is entirely appropriate.

Cornwall have some brilliant people called Online Parish Clerks who collect as much data as they can about their parish. The one for Roche may already have photos of the headstones so it's worth contacting him.
    cornwall-opc.org/Par_new/q_s/roche.php

Pam

p.mca

A cunning plan. Have emailed just now. Thanks!

Reputation beyond repute

The MIs have been published -

Cornwall Family History Society monumental inscriptions, vol. 9 St. Michael Caerhays, Chapel Amble Methodist, St. Clether, St. Conann Washaway, Crowlas Methodist, Cubert Methodist, Cury, St. Dominic, St. Eval, Lanivet, Roche, Withiel

p.mca

Looks like I need a subscription to access those Peter, so will see what the parish clerk has to say first. Hoping for those photos!

I can visit Roche and photograph any headstones required. Send me the details in a Private Message.