Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hbradshaw1985

Just discovered this photograph too he must have sent her at some point - on the back it says 'Bayonet fighting at Khartoum'

wendi

Hi Helen

There is a gentleman called Mack on The Manchester Regiment forum who has information for you regarding this photo. You can sign up by following this link

https://themanchesters.org/forum/index.php

He came across your photo, but is not a member of this site.

Kind regards
    Wendi

hbradshaw1985

Hi Wendi,

Thanks for the information I would like o try and in touch with Mack to find out more but when I click on the link and try to register it says 'registration currently disabled' - can you help with this?

Thanks,
    Helen

wendi

We've had lots of trouble with spamming.

If you scroll down to the first section "hello" click on the how to join thread and it explains that if you send a message to various Admin they will join you up

For Speed of you advise an email address. User name and password to wendi(at)the Manchester.org changing the (at) to @ when you send the email I'll join you up :-)

hbradshaw1985

Thanks Wendi I have done that. I appreciate it

hbradshaw1985

Hi Wendi, I had sent the info to one of the contacts on the forum before you and he has kindly added me so thanks i have private messaged Mack too so shall await further info from him. Thanks again for getting in touch. Helen

wendi

No problem Helen. Happy to help.

Good luck

Wendi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12