This new thread is a follow up to previous data posted on the earlier thread "John Levey-Amelia Morris"-15.02.2014. In the earlier thread reference was made to the first marriage of Amber Ruth Levey 1904-1980 daughter of John Levey and Amelia Morris to Samuel Marshom 1905-1940. Following his death Amber married Henry Lewis Hart. I am aware of children from the first marriage and have not posted on them because of living relatives.
I have yet to identify the parents of Samuel Marshom.
The GRO Marriage Certificate for Amber Ruth Marshom nee Levey to Henry Lewis Hart shows-
Marriage Soleminized at the Temporary Synagogue, White Hart Street Wycombe Buckingham
5 Jan 1944- HENRY LEWIS HART 56 Bachelor Manager Antique and Furniture Stores 96 High St Marlow- father- GERSHON HART Deceased
AMBER RUTH MARSHOM 39 WIDOW Commercial Clerk 14 Carlton Mansions Maida Vale W 9 - Father- JACOB MARSHOM

Nb It appears that the registrar may have confused the father of Samuel Marshom rather than her real father John Levey
Married according to the usages of the Jews by Certificate
Witnesses L V PHILLIPS; BARNETT WARD

It is possible, but needs confirming, that Henry Lewis Hart is Hyman Hart born Sept qtr 1889 London C 1c 2 son of George "Gershon" Hart 1846-1897 and Rosetta Rosa Hyams 1845-1921 but the various Ancestry Com trees do not have any data on Hyman to enable a cross check.

There is a Death Index Record for Henry Lewis Hart- 31 My 1887 Death March qtr 1970 Hampstead 5b 2243
Phillip