DeannaRC

Talking Hello from sunny Arizona, USA

I've been researching my family tree since 1973 with the help of a distant cousin. I've met some wonderful distant relatives along the way, and heard many interesting stories. Currently I'm focusing my research on the Munday and Almond lines. I look forward to working with you in getting through my brickwalls.

Hello Deanna and welcome to the forum.

See you have found your way around here and wish you luck with your research.

Welcome to BG, Deanna. We could use some of that Arizona sunshine this side of the pond!

I have Munday twigs on my tree - the name keeps cropping up in freedom of London records as I research my Thames watermen Corsan ancestors.
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

DeannaRC

Wonderful to meet you Sue. Where but in Arizona can we have the door and windows open in January. It is gorgeous here right now, but the summers can be rather uncomfortable. We hope to be visiting the UK this summer to enjoy our summer there. I'm hoping to visit the museums and libraries in hopes of find out more about my ancestors.

DeannaRC

Thanks Neil...it was a pleasant surprise to find this forum. Hopefully, some answers will come with it.

Hatshepsut

Hi Deanna and welcome to the site. I see you are a true genealogist....you go on holidays so you can hunt ancestors You will fit in very well here

DeannaRC

Thank you, and so far I have received a lot of great ideas and suggestions. I look forward to visiting those places that my ancestors lived as well.