rachdun

Default Allan Cameron born abt 1795 Kilmallie

Allan was born about 1795 in Kilmallie, and his death certificate states that he was the son of John Cameron and Sarah McKenzie. I have been unable to trace his baptism on any searches either on Scotlandspeople or familysearch. I have also been unable to find John and Sarah's marriage.

Flora was born in about 1806-7 also in Kilmallie. Her death certificate states that she was the daughter of Duncan McInnes and Janet(Jessie) McLachlan. I have only been able to find two children for Duncan and Janet McInnes, those being Alexander on 2 November 1811 and Ann on 5 November 1814 both in Kilmallie. I have also been unable to trace Duncan and Janet's marriage.

I was wondering if someone could please help - I have been stuck on Allan and Flora for years. Is it possible that they were nonconformists?

Thanks

Am I right in assuming that Allan and Flora were married? If so, when/where?
    Every little bit helps.

Is this the John and Sarah Cameron shown in the 1841 census, he's an ag lab, addreess given as Blaich, living with Ann McArthur aged 11?

rachdun

Sorry, I should have said that I was unable to find Allan and Flora's marriage. I got Flora's maiden name from her death certificate.

I'm not sure whether the John and Sarah Cameron you mention is the right couple.

Thanks for your reply.