Marlene Dale

Default Anyone Going to the Hunts Record Office?

I wonder if there is any kind soul going to the Hunts Record Office who could help me please?
    I am hoping there might be burial entries in the parish registers for All Saints Church Connington for;
    Sarah Fairey buried 4th November 1841 aged 14
    William Fairey buried 14th January 1869
    Ann Fairey buried 8th April 1870

I have no idea what information a burial entry might contain but would be very grateful if someone could obtain a copy for me.
    Thanks ever so much
    Marlene in New Zealand

karenLC

Smile Hunts Record office

Hi Marlene,
    Its karen (From Sawtry Ancestors remember me!) well I am hoping to get to Huntingdon in the next couple of weeks - as I am currently as they say inbetween jobs, so I don't mind having a look for you.

Bright blessings
    Karen

Marlene Dale

Kia Ora my dear!
    Of course I remember you how are you? I am plugging on with these darned elusive Faireys! And all their variations!
    If you are going to the Records Office I would greatly appreciate the lookups for the above. AND would you mind asking the staff how a Kiwi would pay for the certs? Other record offices have email and you can pay by VISA but I would have to resort to snail mail and cash (if I can persuade the bank to part with English pounds) and I am wanting the birth cert of a William Fairy whom I believe was born in Woodwalton/Upwood in 1848 to William Fairy and Sarah Scotney. It's a real hassle as most of mine haven't yet appeared on the Free BMD to get reference numbers!
    We call your current situation "garden leave" - quite nice I think!
    I lost heaps of addresses through a computer crash so it is lovely to touch base again!
    Regards
    Marlene

Marlene Dale

Hi Karen
    Just to let you know I have been able to contact the zreegister Office and now have the death certs for William & Ann.
    Cheers
    Marlene