Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knowledgeable and helpful warncoort's Avatar

Thanks again.
    Helachau,Will be spending time on BritishNewspaperArchive site as i was not aware of it.National Library of Australia has similar service which i find fascinating.
    Rebecca, 1765 marriage is yet another Edmund,my man wasn't born till 1773,and matches perfectly with death notice.Now to find the time to follow all this up.
    Eric

pippycat

Eric

I thought that 1865 marriage might have been your Edwards parents - dim of me not to have said so!

By the look of things your going to be kept busy, so good luck with your searching.

Rebecca

Paul Sutton

Hi Eric & everyone involved in this very interesting Thread.As I explained to you Eric in my message I sent you previous to this. I am very new to this Site & have come across you all discussing one of my Anscestors Edmund Sutton & Family. I look forward to corresponding with you Eric & all. Cheers! PAUL SUTTON

Paul Sutton

Hello Rebecca,thanks for your help in Eric's search for the Sutton Family.I am a distant Relative of Eric&are also very interested in my Sutton British Heritage.Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12