I have 3 postcards addressed to Winnie Daniels of 17 Warmington Road, Herne Hill London. The first was sent to Winnie on her 13th birthday in 1918 by A.M. DONSON, the 2nd a few months later in September 1918 talks about Winnie's brother Frederick. The last card sent to Winnie is in 1924, from Beryl.

I have managed to work out Winnie's family tree, and her relationship to the sender A.M. Donson.

Winnie is Winifred Aida Daniels (b. 1905 Manchester Lancashire) the daughter of Albert James Daniels and his wife Bertha Daniels nee Vicars (married 1890 at Bolton Manchester)

Winifred has an older brother Frederick William Wall Daniels born 24th/25th June 1895 Yorkshire, Sheffield. He married Ada Mary DONSON (the sender of the first two postcards) in 1919 and they had one son Arthur F Daniels born 23rd June 1921 who died in Dorset in March 2006.

I was hoping to be able to trace a descendant of Arthur F Daniels, as I could not see any marriage for Winnie Daniels, and would really like to pass these postcards on to a member of the Daniels, Donson or Vicars family.