firebird

Default Searching for JEAN MacDonald born 1927

Am looking for any information on my Cousin JEAN MacDonald born 2 July 1927 in Kensington London to JOHN MacDonald and LOUISA (LULU) DAVIES .
    I understand that she was connected somehow with Architecture and may have Married Post WW2.
    Any details however small on her and her Family would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Brick wall demolition expert!

The rules of this forum don't allow posts about people who are or who maybe living and someone born in 1927 could well be alive today.

I am sure that you realise that the name is a very common one and therefore trying to find out which marriage if any is hers is nigh on impossible. If I were you I would (a) ask your family for any snippet no matter how small, and (b) concentrate on her parents: when did they die? Is there a report of their funeral? Did they leave wills?

There is a public tree on mundia with a Louisa Davies born Ireland 1895 married to a John McDonald born 1890 Kirkintilloch, East Dumbartonshire. Both died in England. Details of children are hidden. It may be worth your while to contact the owner of the tree.

Put mundia in to a search engine, when the results come up click on the one in blue that says search. You will probably have to join to make contact.

The same owner has the tree on ancestry but you have to pay to join that or you may be able to access it free at your local library.

Christanel