Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Starting to feel at home

Ernest had at least 6 siblings: - John Henry known as Henry, Edwin, Francis William known as William,Thomas, Charles and Gertrude.
    Father Henry born c1839, Gloucestershire, died in 1904. Mother Emma (probably Gunter) born c1844 Fownhope Herefordshire, died 1914, buried Holy Trinity, Llandow 26 May 1914.
    John Henry had Newcastle Mills but went bust in 1896 owing £1020 13s 3d. In 1894 his pony mare, Daisy, was runner up at the Cardiff Horse Show.
    Francis William, a butcher, nearly drowned in Jul 1891 while swimming on a Sunday morning. He was rescued by Alfred Chatterton. In 1898 FW was elected to the Parish Council. He married Ann Llewellyn.
    Not sure what else you would like to know.
    Gill

Zills

Smile

thank you Gill very much for all your work .All I need is to find out how to do copy and paste on here to save me writing it out free hand.it just wont let me do the copy and paste bit when it goes blue argh!!!!!!

Nicolina

you ought to get email of everything posted. If not I'll see if I can sort your problem out tomorrow, if I can squeeze it in between packing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zills View Post
    thank you Gill very much for all your work .All I need is to find out how to do copy and paste on here to save me writing it out free hand.it just wont let me do the copy and paste bit when it goes blue argh!!!!!!
    If you look on the blue banner at the top of the thread you will see Thread Tools. Click on this and then choose Show Printable Version. This allows you to print out the thread without all the coloured banners etc.
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Zills

Thanks hun I have now found it never thought of looking at thread tools!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicolina

Meyrick THOMAS, of St Mary Hill, died/ buried there on 27th Nov 1868, aged 83.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12