Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: William PHELPS

Nannas

Hi Carla,
    That's good,,but if you can give us the name of the child you descend from,,then maybe we can find some record (census, marriage, birth/death etc) which would shed some light on this.
    From info above it is possible he may have died 1828 so he might not be named in many records (they just may not exist) so following his child/ren could be the way to go.
    We should be able to find him on immigration/naturalisation records,,,,but would probably need more info to do this.

Settling in

Default Phelps, again

I am Carla Phelps Wert.
    My father is Carl Benjamin Phelps, 1917 (CA) -1995 (MT), m. to Helen Marie Nelson (CA)
    My grandfather is David Edgar Phelps, 1883 (TX) -1961 (CA), m. to Bertha Ida Ischy (TX)
    My g-grandfather is John Arthur Neal Phelps, 1849 (GA) -1888 (TX), m. to Nancy Keese
    My gg-grandfather is William F. Phelps, Jr., 1814 (SC) -1875 (TX), m. to Christian Rachel Buchan
    My ggg-grandfather is William F. Phelps, Sr., abt. 1773 (NC/ENG) -1828 (GA)

Does this help? Do you need their children?

Carla
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 20-04-2019 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Personal information about living people removed (somewhat belated) in line with our T&Cs.

Settling in

Default Still trying on William Phelps

There was a comment by George ? and it seemed to slip away before I could read it ... I'll keep trying, but would appreciate another try from George ... thank you, Carla

Settling in

I am still looking for information on William F. Phelps, Sr. born circa 1773 who married Sophia Lee, also their son William F. Jr.

Settling in

My father is Carl Phelps born in California, USA 1917 -- his father David Edgar Phelps -- his father John Arthur Neal Phelps -- his father William Phelps Jr. -- and William Sr. -- I have been told middle name is Fasse ??? Does any of this help? Sorry I didn't see your response sooner ... Carla Phelps Wert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12