Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Eds webpage

Mark is well tagged as quick off the mark !!
    As you can see my Cooper is story is now some years old and is badly in need of updating. In fact all my efforts of family history story writing are in need of a makeover in modern parlance- I am just hoping that I am going to have time to do them all, as well as the new ones, before I join the ancestors.

cheers..Ed

Default Falmer history

Geoffers and Peter, thanks for the suggestions- I will have a look at those for the rewrite of the Baldy story. I am rapidly getting to the point of view, that one can never actually write up a family history and decide that is that !! I have recently"finished" writing up the story of that birdstuffer from City Road that has been mentioned in many of my posts. Having printed and posted off many copies, I immediately recieve further information - and promising ourselves a trip to the UK at the end of the year, the LMA will hopefully reveal more.

cheers..Ed

MarkJ

An interesting insight into the times though Ed I enjoyed my little read earlier today ;

One of the "joys" of websites is the constant updating. I have had the Tithe details for St Enoder sat on my main computer for probably 6 or 8 months now and still haven't added it to the website. It has proven to be a fairly hefty task to even edit the files - they are simply too big. I will need to sit down and work out a suitable way to do it - but I must admit I keep putting the task off.

Mark

kath

Thanks Mark and Ed will do that.

wedob

Default My compliments to Ed

Just to say that I have visited Ed's website and I commend it to anyone thinking of writing up their own history (or histories). My compliments Ed
    Brian

Knowledgeable and helpful

Thank you Ed for sharing your work with us.

It is informative,inspirational and very helpful.

Congratulations!
    Marj.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12