Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fulhamster

Dear Helen,
    Archivist not available until Thursday (21st). Will try again then and get back to you.
    All the very best,
    Reg

Fulhamster

Hi Helen!
    I have just been to the hospital archives office and it would appear that I was given the wrong information. The office is actually open on Wednesdays and not Thursdays as I was led to beleive. I will, of course, try again next Wednesday and will get back to you as soon as possible. (Next Wed: 27/10/04)
    All the very best,
    Reg.

Fulhamster

Hi Helen,
    Have been off work this week, so I will have to try again next week (3rd Nov. '04). Sorry but it could not be helped!
    All the very best,
    Reg

Fulhamster

Hiya Helen!
    Good news. I met the librarian who helps look after the archive today. She and the archivist are both new and are just starting to catalogue the stuff that our hospital has. She is not sure whether we had any ANZAC soldiers here although if the poor devils had been burnt there is a good chance. She does, however, know that the archive at Queen Marys Sidcup is a very good one. She is going to contact them for information on your behalf! I have been given the freedom of the archives! I shall be having a quick 'rummage around' next Tuesday (9th Nov.) and will let you know if I find anything. I will also pass on any info that I receive from the librarian!
    All the very best,
    Reg.

Fulhamster

Hiya Helen!
    NOT such good news! I am off work for a while. I had a motorcycle accident last year and I thoght that it was all cleared up. Not so. I had to go to hospital yesterday (8th November) and am now back on crutches! I have no idea how long I shall be off work, hopefully not too long, so I will not be able to go to the archives for a while. Mind you, leg permitting I may be able to pop up there rather than just sitting here! I will keep you informed.
    All the very best,
    Reg.

Fulhamster

Hiya Helen!
    Went back to work today! The hospital archivist has been in touch with Queen Marys Sidcup and is not sure that they have what you need. However she thought that you might be able to use this site: https://library.wellcome.ac.uk/node265.html
    I have just had a quick look and have added it to my 'Research Sites' in 'Favourites'!
    I do hope that it helps. Perhaps some of our other members might care to look at the site as it might prove useful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12