Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Lizzy9

It was a pleasure to help, Shari. Please give us an update when you receive the records which you send for, we may then be able to help further.

Coromandel

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy9 View Post
    It was a pleasure to help, Shari.

This is why I never ever get bored with family history! Fact really can be stranger than fiction sometimes.

Thank you, Shari, for introducing us to the Reads / Crewes and yes, do let us know what the documents reveal. I can't wait to hear the next instalment of this family saga!

rdrose

Thumbs up Thank you everyone!

This is an amazing thread. I just found this site and the amount of information is quite overwhelming. Grace Eleanor Read is my maternal grandmother. I have lots of information on descendants but very little on her ancestors. Thank you all for the information you have shared here. I will read through each of the postings carefully to glean as much information as I can. If I can be of any help to anyone else researching the Read line please let me know.

rdrose

I've gone through the thread here a few times and I am amazed at the details. Has anyone managed to find parents for Elizabeth Caroline Mary Ann Davis, wife of Peter Read? I found an 1871 census record for her with parents James (age 58) and Maria (age 30?) but beyond that the trail dries up. Or at least I may not know enough about the census records to decipher the trail. Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567