Hi
I am new to this site. I have managed to trace my family down the female line and have come to a full stop with Jeremiah Sowden and his wife Jane (maiden name unknown). They were probably born around 1765 and baptized their daughter, Ann Sowden in 1788 in Donington on Bain in Lincs. Her children were born in Lincs and we have been able to trace from her with certainty up to the present.

Ann Sowden born 1788 in Donington on Bain, Lincs. Marriage to James Green 6 August 1811 in Louth age 23 - Witnesses - Edward Fields and Rich? Cox

I also know of other births to a couple called Jeremiah Sowden and Jane and perhaps they are Ann's siblings:
1790 - John 18th April born in Epworth, Lincs
1794 - Esther - 27 April born in Holme upon Spalding Moor
1798 - John - 23 May Holme upon Spalding

I know that Esther married James Swales

I have speculated that Jeremiah's wife, Jane could be Jane Lewis (from Donington) who would have been 19 at her marriage - but this is pure speculation on my part - I need to find a marriage record to count her in or out. I have followed up Jane Lewis and not found anything - marriage or death. Does anyone have any information? Perhaps the Cunningham/Swales families have some info.

Hoping for the best
Amanda