Divad

Default Urmston Urban District

The response to my PDF file on the districts of Flixton, Urmston, and Davyhulme has left me totally amazed noting over 500 views. I thank one and all and hope it has been of value. There is a new version being set up for November 2012 which will be the last for this year. It has been forwarded to the host website and will be posted very soon. I am still open for suggestions, submissions, even corrections, but most of all any questions that I may be able to help searchers of the area with an answer to.

https://www.british-genealogy.com/thr...n-and-its-past
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 24-02-2015 at 9:00 AM. Reason: Added link to relevant 'sticky'.

Divad

There is now a 2013 version available which has corrections to grammar and spelling. Included are the latest up dates and pictures and I still request any information or suggestions that could be added to this record.

Divad

There is a 2014 version of the 'Sticky' about Urmston now available. Many thanks to the various people who have responded to this little piece of the past, I hope it is continued to be enjoyed.

Divad

The number of followers for the 'Urmston Urban District' has been far more than ever expected. I appreciate this and continue with my research to provide accuracy and detail in all respects. This years first edition 2015 is on line with updates periodically expected.

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

I saw divad's latest post and was slightly baffled what he was talking about until I checked out the 'sticky' at the top of the Lancashire page.

Now that is what you call a one-place study.
    If you've got anyone who lived in the area, then do check out the (currently 352 ) pages.

To make it easier, I've now added the link to the 'sticky' in the first post of this thread

Pam