Name well known on Brit-Gen

Default Rayner children 1904/5 Chatham,Kent

I have a query, This is just a theory at this stage and I do not want to upset anyone by treading on toes if facts come to light that prove it otherwise.
    .One theory that I am trying to prove or disprove is that two boys born to Emma Amelia Martin, respectively Ernest Martin b.1904 & Alfred b. 1905 Medway & living with their Mother in 1911 at Chatham, may in fact have been Baptised as Ernest Thomas Rayner- Parents Ernest Rayner & Emma Amelia 25th Aug.13 Leopold St. Chatham & Alfred Clifford Rayner baptised. 1905 Dec ,7th. res.63 Johns St -St.Johns Pts Ernest Rayner& Emma Amelia.

Baptisms apparent at CityArk

These Rayner boys are not found anywhere in 1911 which lead me to wonder if the above may be correct?
    You opinions please.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Jan1954

Wendy's last post on this thread provides the census details that she found for 1911.

Both children's births seem to have been registered under the name of RAYNER, there is a marriage which MAY be able to confirm your theory......

I presume it is you who has amended the 1901 Albert G MARTER family entry to MARSH on A*******in recent days!

Jx

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!?? no way.

RG13; Piece: 728; Folio: 51; Page: 5. changed to 'Martin'. Yes, I did that...Don't do that to me Jean, At my age we must take care of me with little heart stoppers like that. Amended some time ago.
    I guess my post confused the issue.

1930 Albert C. married not found any issue.Father Ernest Rayner.(CityArk) & 1835 Ernest T married. I'm now familiar with his Children & their Children, but must stay back until something, anything seems to confirm my theory. Gotta love that word

Even have probs finding with certainty Charles Ernest Martin b. 1926-son of Albert Geo' Martin & Edith nee Hazelton so cannot ask his offspring if they are aware of...............Suspect more involvement with marines or close by trade.

Thanks for the thoughts.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.