knbkms

Default Albert Henry Thomas Richardson death????

Can anyone help me locate the death of Albert Henry Thomas Richardson, I have his baptism record that shows he was baptised on 8th July 1891. He is the son of Henry William and Lavinia Agnes Richardson. They had 9 children, two of them died (1911 census info), one of which must have been this little fella. He is not on the 1901 census or 1911, and therefore I can narrow his death down to between 1891 and 1901 but I simply cannot find it. The entire family spent their whole life in Greenwich, and I can trace all the births and deaths of the others, simply not this one.

Any ideas??????

Many thanks

Thomasin

Could he be the Albert Henry Richardson who died in the third quarter of 1892, aged 1, in the Malling district? 2A 332.

knbkms

Id found this thomasin, why would his death be registered here? I tried to find a hospital/infirmary in the area and couldnt. Was it normal to die out of your home district? Or if he had died very young, in those days, did it have to be registered even?

Thomasin

Maybe they were visiting - or hop-picking, even.

My grandfather was taken with his 2 year old sister to see their grandparents in Devon in 1885, and the little girl died there. It did happen.

Reputation beyond repute

why would his death be registered here?
    The death certificate may answer your question. As Thomasin suggested, the third quarter would cover the hop picking season.

knbkms

Thanks both of you, I am going to order the certificate, then I will know for sure!!!!!! Will let you know the outcome!!!!! Thanks again