Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Libby Weiss

Hi Steve,
    I am currently updating my records with all the wonderful information taht you have given me. Maybe the owners of Rycote Chapel will let me visit one day or they may have records of the Game Keeper????? We had bad storm s here which put our internet down for three days so I apologise for the delay. I notice you are in Ireland? I have a friend visiting Dulblin at present and wondering if it is anywhere near you. I would like to make a token of appreciation if that was Ok with you and possible but if not I understand and respect the privacy concerns. Trust all is well Elisabeth and I can't find out where to insert the smiles so I will send some by thoughts. Elisabeth

Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar

Hi Libby.

I live near the west coast of Ireland, so Dublin is a bit out of reach.

Thanks is enough for me, so pay the favour forward and help others you may come across in your FH adventure. Payforward, is better than Payback.

Your friend will enjoy Dublin, and the sites/Universities/Buildings etc. if offers. BUT.....the Guiness 'museum' was a huge disappointment for me. The 'free' pint at the top of the building is worth it, however, and the views over Dublin are amazing.

Steve.

Libby Weiss

Hi Steve,
    Still processing all the info you sent me and trying to put the jigsaw all together and it is amaxing just how far I have come with maps etc and linking the various families. It is just sooooooooooo good as to how much it all means and how much you have helped and it is starting to "jell" maybe a slow learner but when processing the data it doesn't all click at once and when doing the individual profiles it is even more amazing. With sincere appreciation once again Libby

Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar

You're welcome, as I've said before.

Just take your time, and study those maps.

When you've digested, and sorted those rellies out, come back if you need any more help.

Steve.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234